Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Good Morning Blog: The Interloper Must Be Contained

It's a crisp 52 degree morning with the sun breaking over the horizon.  I love getting with you first thing in the morning.

My aloe vera plant greeting the morning sun rays. 

Blog, what will my day be like?  I don't want to meet any of the household tasks that are waiting.  Why do I have to stop to do the laundry?  I know I want to pick the mounting for my possibilities aura collage.  It's more fun to continue cutting lime and chartreuse clippings...

Clip art in my fav colors: chartreuse and lime.
I know I need to clean the shelves in the fridge door.  Why do I have to?  Is there a self-cleaning fridge on the market?  I'd rather carve out another one of my coffee cup art stamps...

Hand carved eraser art stamp of coffee cup.

There's so much to do, that I don't want to do, but must work in.  My life is art, craft and writing, and I work in the household jobs.  Not the other way around.  Housework is the interloper.   

It's a crisp 52 degree morning and I'm going to do what I always do...spend the day working on projects, off and on!

2 comments:

simplyhomespunyarn said...

Where can I buy your coffee cup stamps? I love them!
Kim

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

Hi Kim: I'm working on six-sided stamps now. Have a few carved and am testing them. Have a nice day.