Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Final 3 To The Groom Cards

Here are the remaining 3 To The Groom cards for a total of 6. In designing these cards, I wanted to make them appealing to men. Not the fluffy, frou frou type cards that women like, and tend to choose for men.

I will be reproducing all 12 bride and groom cards.


I like ransom note journaling and really enjoy searching through my stock of paperbacks for appropriate text for my projects. My favorites are old gothic romance suspense novels because the pages are yellowed, a nice aged effect.


I also make my own ransom note text when needed on my computer. Then I color or age it to suit the project.



I am always so glad when a project is finished, because I can move on to the next one.

I named these Lime Cake, Red Cake and Green Cake.

No comments: