Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Indian Summer

Indian Summer, Pumpkins Galore, Chilly Nights Are At The Door.

This is my verse for Halloween/Autumn. Also Festive, Fabulous, Fantastic Fall! Please don't use them without permission. Thank you.

Here are my Halloween offerings, 1 card and 1 wall art piece. I try to stay away from witches, black cats, ghosts and other gruesome images.
For me Halloween is also a celebration of Autumn, which I love. So I Iike jolly jack-o-lanterns, scarecrows and leaves.

The card is decorative and salvaged paper, computer font text panels, my pumpkin drawings, a tag, pastel, ink, grosgrain ribbon and gold metallic paint pen. I do plan to reproduce it.

The wall piece is mounted on foamcore with decorative and salvaged paper, beads, glitter, raffia, paper leaves, sequins, brads and tissue paper. The aluminum panel is a salvaged soda can onto which I embossed my pumpkin trio image.

The hanger is orange salvaged cord. It is 4"x10 1/2".




No comments: