Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

Peppers, Wallets & Birds


It's my pepper drawing and my lettering. There are 4 in this set with a green, orange, red and yellow pepper. My napkins are in sets of 2-6.


Wise Wallet Wisdom

The is my first completed PepperPepper hand-embroidered napkin.
I will paint the inside of the flattened package and glue the handpainted paper to the outside. Then I'll re-fold it and glue back together, adding either a Velcro or bead closure. A Bird In My Hand

I drew more than 9 birds before I was satisfied with one to use for my latest pencil top eraser art stamp.


You'll see this little bird popping up in a lot of my upcoming artwork. He'll often be joined by many friends and relatives. Of course the others who auditioned will get parts in other art projects too. You know me. Salvage, salvage, salvage!
Have a pleasant day.
I am recycling my gum...package that is, to make a mad money/money card wallet. Except for the collaged wise money management quotations, I am finished with the handpainted paper design for this one.
PepperPepper!

1 comment:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Lovely napkins and
embroidery design!

Sweet Bird and fun
wallet design!!

God Bless You and Yours!!!