Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rose Tags

I kept the design of these vintage-inspired tags very simple, which is not easy for a collage artist to do. I cut the tags from cardstock, punched the holes and glued on hole reinforcers. Then I designed the collage using pressed leaves, rubber stamps in two motifs and three ink colors, cancelled postage stamps and gel pens. Notice the theme of rose motif rubber stamps, pressed rose petals and rose postage stamps. I attached burgundy cords for hanging. Write to/from on back for use as package tags.

Rose Tags, mixed-media collage, 3 varied, (1)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These are really pretty. I also really like your calla painting. I love Calla Lillies.

judie said...

Where are you?

S. Holland said...

Hi Judie: I have been working 3rd shift and it has resulted in an upheaval of my schedule. But everything is moving along nicely as I continue to push on to become settled.

Jewlery Display said...

Love the blog, I learned so much from it. Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...